Project Manager – BMS
Delivery of the most prestigious projects has firmly placed this company as one of the most respected in the BMS industry.
Robust, secure and well backed, with a track record of delivering for a plethora of clients across the commercial, pharmaceutical, public sector, and high end residential.
Experiencing a sustained period of growth in all departments. They are growing quickly whilst maintaining the small business feel in each regional team.
What you’ll be doing
The glue, the driver and ultimately the person responsible for full cycle project delivery of major BMS projects in London.
Managing a highly skilled team of designers, installers, and commissioning engineers to reduce any system inefficiencies and improve sustainability performance.
Creating an awesome relationship with the client is super important, you will be working closely with all key stakeholders throughout the project.
What’s in it for you
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of iconic square mile projects whilst enhancing your financial and personal situation.
- Competitive Salary of £60,000 – £70,000
- Annual Company performance related bonus
- Company Car Allowance of £6,000+ per annum
- Manufacturer Training where needed
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme, etc
What experience we are looking for
- 3+ Years experience as a BMS Project Manager delivering Major Projects
- OR 5+ Years experience on smaller projects
- Relevant CSCS Card
- Excellent people and communication skills
Get in touch with me for a confidential and discreet chat – Andy Fishburn – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07497760184